©1997-2018 BGP Management Consulting | Registered Office: Via Cavallotti, 15
20122 Milano Soc.Cap.Euro 1.250.000 - P.IVA 10195970156 - REA MI 1353756
Farmed by WEBIDOO
What are the factors of success and the secrets of a successful company? Of course, it is necessary to have a thorough knowledge of its business area, as well as an undeniable business instinct.
However, there are also numerous methodologies and tools, which are a necessary equipment to differentiate themselves from market competitors and overcome periods of widespread financial crisis.
The tools of Performance Management accompany companies in the processes of development of skills and systems in the areas governed by the CFO interpreting their needs in the technical application scenarios of the CIO: this is the target and commitment of BGP.
Maria Grazia Baragioli
Head of Planning & Consolidation Competence Center
A good management of the company implies a full governance of various strategic and management elements: clear vision of the core business, company alignment with strategic objectives, management of processes, identification of critical issues, creation of value.
All of this is embodied in the methodologies and instruments of EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) and the adjoining BPM (Business Performance Management) and SPM (Strategic Performance Management) tools.
To use the definition of Gartner, the EPM consists of: «the set of processes, methodologies, metrics and systems aimed at measuring and managing the performance of an organization. This includes the Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting methodologies, Profitability and Optimization Analysis, Dashboard and Scorecard, Consolidation and Civil, Management and Financial Reporting ».
The BGP approach to the EPM is divided into two components:
• Operational EPM, which meets the typical needs of managers in the Finance sector;
• Analytical EPM, which extends to the analysis and reporting needs of all executives working at all levels of the organization, and is often central to collaborative scenarios with suppliers, partners and distribution networks;
BGP has organized itself identifying and developing highly integrated expertise and services. Services that cover the entire life cycle of the EPM solutions development initiative: from the initial study and design to the realization and even then taking charge of the management and maintenance of the implemented solutions. To allow management decision-making processes aware and consistent with the opportunities offered by the evolution of IT technologies, BGP today also implements solutions that are In Memory and usable too through Mobile and Cloud platforms. Furthermore, it is able to design and develop custom functionalities and applications that are complementary to the standard SAP ones.
All this allows us to operate effectively in areas such as Business and Operational Planning, the Consolidated and Management Budget, the Profitability Analysis and the determination of the Value Chain:
• Using a single platform for a centralized and integrated management of company data and applications.
• Accessing in real time, at any time, anywhere and from any device to company data and applications, to act promptly and resolve any critical issues.
• Accelerating critical business processes through intelligent integration of best practices.
• Creating new applications, Cloud and Mobile previously unimaginable.
• Simplifying the IT scenario by eliminating redundant data and systems.
• Reducing the TCO through an integrated maintenance of the different products.
Why choose BGP?
BGP is Gold Partner SAP Service & VAR able to design, implement, maintain and manage SAP application solutions with the commitment and support of:
• over 200 Collaborators with 8 years average experience in 6 BU: ADVISORY, ERP SOLUTION, TREASURY, HUMAN CAPITAL, FINANCIAL SERVICES and TECHNOLOGY;
• 5 Competence Centers: Finance, Logistics, Planning & Controlling, Analytics, Custom Development and Process Integration
• over 300 certified skills for over 50 different types of certification, of which about 100 acquired or renewed in the last three years, 60% distributed on applications and functional subjetcs and 40% on technical subjects
• 6 SAP laboratories both on-premise and cloud to cover the various technologies available to prepare Demos, PoCs and Prototypes for our Customers
• 1 Organizational structure certified ISO 9001; ISO 20000 and ISO 27000 at the forefront of the adoption of all market standards in terms of safety and reliability of technological innovation processes and guarantee of defined service levels
• highly relevant experiences and references in particularly complex organizational and technological scenarios in "On-Site" and / or "On-Line" modes with over 100 active customers distributed in all industrial sectors.
C3, the leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation, today announced the C3 Partner Program