©1997-2018 BGP Management Consulting | Registered Office: Via Cavallotti, 15
20122 Milano Soc.Cap.Euro 1.250.000 - P.IVA 10195970156 - REA MI 1353756
Farmed by WEBIDOO
The companies operating in the Financial Services sector have to respond to the needs dictated by highly competitive and fluid scenarios. At the same time they meet compliance requirements to comply with the regulations issued by the Supervisory Authorities.
The sector therefore requires a focus on business processes with particular reference to current regulations. Flexibility and openness to the business opportunities that will come, respecting compliance, is an essential focus on which success or failure depend in development strategies.
Financial Services BU Manager
Financial Services Industry Manager
BGP, through its experience and knowledge of the insurance market, banking and savings managers in general, simplifies the change dictated by the new regulatory framework, supporting its partners in the continuous innovation of its offer.
The constant monitoring of all critical business processes, such as Finance and Control, Governance and Reporting, Claims Management, Incentive and Commissioning, CRM, Core Insurance, Core Banking, Regulatory Reporting, System Integration, allows you to monitor and manage your risk profile using the best risk management techniques.
BGP accompanies its Partners through the processes of transformation and innovation dictated by market needs, providing its expertise and solutions: customized, state of the art technology, compliance with current legislation.
Why choose BGP?
BGP is Gold Partner SAP Service & VAR able to design, implement, maintain and manage SAP application solutions with the commitment and support of:
• over 200 Collaborators with 8 years average experience in 6 BU: ADVISORY, ERP SOLUTION, TREASURY, HUMAN CAPITAL, FINANCIAL SERVICES and TECHNOLOGY;
• 5 Competence Centers: Finance, Logistics, Planning & Controlling, Analytics, Custom Development and Process Integration
• over 300 certified skills for over 50 different types of certification, of which about 100 acquired or renewed in the last three years, 60% distributed on applications and functional subjetcs and 40% on technical subjects
• 6 SAP laboratories both on-premise and cloud to cover the various technologies available to prepare Demos, PoCs and Prototypes for our Customers
• 1 Organizational structure certified ISO 9001; ISO 20000 and ISO 27000 at the forefront of the adoption of all market standards in terms of safety and reliability of technological innovation processes and guarantee of defined service levels
• highly relevant experiences and references in particularly complex organizational and technological scenarios in "On-Site" and / or "On-Line" modes with over 100 active customers distributed in all industrial sectors.